Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello, everybody!

Hello, everybody!

Here is Alex. Nice to meet you! I am a foreigner living in Miyazaki City, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan.

What I do here? Well, a couple of things: I am a researcher in math, I teach English at a local high school and I am also a freelance translator.

I am very interested in Japan, Japanese language, culture and society. I am also interested in other Asian countries' cultures as well.

I will write a lot about Japanese culture and language, so if you have just arrived in Japan or plan to come to Japan, please, don't miss my videos! Even if you are not coming to Japan but want to learn more about Japanese culture, society and language, seen from the viewpoint of a foreigner, you are also invited to watch my videos.

Have fun!


Alex.

1 comment:

  1. Compadre,
    Su blog esta bien chingon!! Asi si dan ganas de aprender japones al derecho y al reves. Y recuerde, arriba los hermanos latinoamericanos, le pese a quien le pese, Felicidades por su trabajo!

    ReplyDelete