Sunday, July 24, 2011

Series "Communication Techniques" in Japanese

Hello, everybody!

About one month ago I uploaded the announcement for a series I started in Japanese. If you are interested in Japanese language, I think it will be a good listening practice although I am a foreigner speaking with the Miyazaki regional accent. Anyway, I am proud of the regional accent here: it is very soft and musical.

Please, have a look at the annoucement of the コミテク入門 (Introduction to Communication Techiniques).


Basically, I talk about conversation in a foreign language for Japanese people. Conversation in a foreign language is not only about learning tons of vocab, grammar, etc. These are also important topics but there are some techniques people can use to learn from conversations, even if they don't understand everything: they can at least try to get hold of the conversation to learn as much as they can.

If you are learning Japanese, you can apply the same techniques for learning Japanese.

Please, take a look at the videos and tell me what you understood! If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer.

Try your best for this exercise!

All the best!

Alex (^-^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment