Sunday, July 24, 2011

Video series "Living in Japan"

Hello, everybody!

Thanks God that He got angry at the guys who were trying to build the Tower of Babel... otherwise I would be unemployed here in Japan.

I started a YouTube channel in late May. On this channel I would like to upload videos about life in Japan seen from the viewpoint of a foreigner, about Japanese language and culture. I am planning to record videos in English, Portuguese and German. I started recording the series "Living in Japan" in English. Please, have a look!




This is the announcement video for the series. The idea of the series is to offer hints and advice about Japanese language, society, people and culture for foreigners who have been living here for a short time, for foreigners who are planning to come to Japan or for people who are interested in the country.

It would be great if you could have a look at this video and at the others of the series. If you have any questions about Japan, Japanese culture, society and people, please, let me know. If I don't know about the topic, I will be glad to research about it for you.

All the best! (^-^)V

Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment