Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An old project made true (English)


Hello, everybody!

How are you? It’s been quite long since the last time I wrote on this blog. I have another blog where I write in Japanese. I decided that I am going to concentrate everything I want to write in just one blog. It is much more convenient.

Today, I would like to talk about something I have been working hard on. I have always been passionate about learning foreign languages. So, I decided to start an office that offers linguistic services. It is an old project of mine. My office’s name is “Southern Cross Language Office”.

I offer language services such as translation, interpretation, proofreading, transcription, language courses over skype, Internet secretary, start-up and management of social network services, among other services.

My team and I offer services in several languages such as Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Serbian, Romenian, among other languages. My team members are from several different countries. Team work is possible thanks to the Internet.

I uploaded a video about the office. It is on the official youtube channel of the office. 



The office’s homepage is here.

We are also on facebook. Here is the link to the office’s facebook page.

Among other topics, I plan to regularly write about my office here.

Thanks for your support!

Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment